Thursday, December 16, 2010

Masterchef Live Weekend


Hey guys!

What a weekend it was at Masterchef Live. It was just good timing to having this event on before Christmas. Might get me started on some Xmas cooking. Just looking around, there were so many food demos. I just didn't know where to start. But what inspired me was people's enthusiasm for cooking after watching people participating in the demos. It was amazing. I must say that some of Skye's cupcakes from her demo got my mouth watering.


I just thought I'd share some quirky shots of the Masterchef hosts and the
contestants. There was one that drew my attention which was a shot of Matt Preston appearing as if he was going to scream about the service and lousiness of the food served on stage. Maybe I could get people to insert a caption underneath some of the shots. What does everyone think?


Other interesting shots of the hosts and contestants can be seen here http://www.flickr.com/photos/33323996@N06/sets/72157625468141223/.











No comments:

Post a Comment